1970 - 1977 POLAND & AUSTRIA
BOGDAN C. CYBULSKI AIA © 1983
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
THIS WEBSITE IS PUBLISHED FOR A TRIAL PERIOD OF THREE MONTHS. PLEASE NOTIFY US OF ANY NAME, DATA AND/OR PHOTOS THAT MAY BE INCONSISTENT OR HAVING AN ERROR OR INADEQUATE INFORMATION.
T H E D E S I G N S T U D I O O F A R C H I T E C T U R E A N D P L A N N I N G
1978 - 1983 N.J. USA
CYBO DESIGN STUDIO a THE CYBO GROUP PA company
Bogdan C. Cybulski AIA architect
THE LIST OF SOME PROJECTS BEFORE 1983.
(before "The Cybo Group PA" had been established)
- Land Planning & Town Design - Poland
- Residential Developments, Luxury Residences - N.J.
- Townhouses & Condominiums -N.J.
- Residential High-rises & Marinas - N.J.
- Health Clubs & Spas - N.J.
- Medical Buildings - N.J.
- Shopping Centers & Malls - N.J.
- School Renovations - Poland
- Senior Citizen Housing - N.J.
- Hotels & Restaurants - N.J. - NY
- Churches & Rectories - N.J.
- Office Buildings - N.J.
- Industrial Parks & Warehouses - N.J.
- Power Stations - Poland
- Foundry Industry Buildings - Poland
- High-Tech Industrial Buildings - Poland
- Interior & Furniture Design - N.J.
- Social – Administrative Building - Poland
- District – Civic Centers - Poland
- Theatre & Movie Theatre Renovations -N.J.
- Banks Bawag – Vienna, Austria
- Night Club complex – Sciacca, Italy
- Strip Mall – Edgewater, NJ
- Residential Development – Edgewater, NJ
- Residential Tower – Paterson, NJ
- MBS Church – Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Townhouse Group Development – Staten Island, NY
- Residential Tower – Cliffside Park, NJ
- Residential Tower – Edgewater, NJ
EARLY PROJECTS & SKETCHES
All of the early projects (before The Cybo Group PA had been established) had been designed by Bogdan as: architect, architect of record, staff architect and project architect or consultant designer. There was a wide variety of different project's functions, styles, sizes, locations and general preferences.
1970-1978 Poland & Austria
All the illustration of projects as presented under this section has been taken from Bogdan's own records and/or newspaper articles.
Handmade renderings marked "JK-1" and "JK-2" had been made by Bogdan's friend and his professional mentor architect Jurek Kurmanowicz (sp).
Bogdan's sketches of bank "Bawag" renovation proposal are shown on courtesy of architect Gerhard Steffel.
1978 -1983 New Jersey
All the illustrations of projects as presented under this section has been taken from Bogdan's own records. Bogdan's sketches and photos of The Most Blessed Sacrament Church and Sciacca Nite Club are shown of courtesy of architect Anthony Genovese AIA.
Bogdan's sketches of chapel at J.P. in Princeton N.J. are shown in memory of Basia (Barbara Piasecka Johnson).
SKETCHES - MIX