BOGDAN C. CYBULSKI AIA © 1983
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
THIS WEBSITE IS PUBLISHED FOR A TRIAL PERIOD OF THREE MONTHS. PLEASE NOTIFY US OF ANY NAME, DATA AND/OR PHOTOS THAT MAY BE INCONSISTENT OR HAVING AN ERROR OR INADEQUATE INFORMATION.
T H E D E S I G N S T U D I O O F A R C H I T E C T U R E A N D P L A N N I N G
CYBO DESIGN STUDIO a THE CYBO GROUP PA company
Bogdan C. Cybulski AIA architect
FROM COMPETITION OPEN PROGRAM THROUGH CHANGING FUNCTION AND UPDATED BUDGET, THEN FROM THREE STORY DOWN TO TWO STORY....CONCLUSIVELY THE PROJECT FINAL DESIGN GOT APPROVAL AND WENT SUCCESSFULLY THROUGH CONSTRUCTION PHASE TO FULL COMPLETION UNDER OUR FULL GUIDANCE AND CARE.
CONCEPT - DESIGN - BUILD
URBAN / HOUSING and SITE PLANNING
RANDOM EXAMPLE OF PRELIMINARY DESIGN DEVELOPMENT PHASE FROM HANDMADE SKETCHES DONE DURING MEETINGS WITH CLIENTS, THEN THROUGH UPDATING FUNCTION-PROGRAM PLUS RENDERING OPTIONS UP TO FINAL DESIGN READY TO GO TO THE NEXT PHASE: CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS.
DESIGN DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
COMPENSATION FOR RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS
THE AVERAGE CHARGES FOR OUR ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES TYPICALLY RUN AS FOLLOWS:
- BY TIMES: PRINCIPALS & CONSULTANTS - $160.oo/hr, DRAFTING STAFF - $75.oo/hr.
- COST PER SQ. FT.; DESIGN / CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT - $4.oo to $12.oo PER SQ. FT.
CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS / WD - $2.oo to $8.oo PER SQ. FT.
- PERCENTAGE OF CONSTRUCTION COST; IN RANGE OF 4% TO 12%
- FLAT FEE; as mutually agreed upon OWNER / ARCHITECT
- ALSO THERE WILL BE FEE DISTINCTNESS IN PRICES BETWEEN PLAN SETS FOR CONTRACTORS AND FOR NON-CONTRACTORS, all depends on project size, project type,
project complication, time table and project location.
- FEE PAYABLE FOR PRELIMINARY SET OF STOCK PLANS WILL BE CREDITED FROM THE DESIGN DEVELOPMENT OR CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENT'S FEE, call for details.
COMPENSATION FOR COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
- PERCENTAGE OF CONSTRUCTION COST; IN RANGE OF 3% TO 9%
(construction management not including)
- FLAT FEE; OWNER / ARCHITECT mutual agreement
All related to project type, size, time, location, function etc.
- THERE IS MINIMUM FEE OF $600.oo for any work related to our customary services.
- STOCK PLANS FEE SCHEDULE, see: www.cybogroup.com
- OWNER-ARCHITECT AGREEMENT; IF REQ'D CAN BE PROVIDED FOR ANY JOB IN SHORT
OR FULL FORMAT (AIA OR SIMILAR).
- WE CAN PROVIDE PROBABLE COST ESTIMATE FOR OUR SERVICES UPON YOUR EMAIL
SERVICE'S REQUEST, SUBJECT TO INFORMATION PROVIDED INITIALLY BY CLIENT.
Design Development and Building Construction are inherently exciting and there is nothing more satisfying then a successful project. The secret to success lies in the professional, business and personal relationship between Owner, Contractor and Architect. Bogdan likes to work closely with the Owner, Developer / Contractor from the very beginning of each project, to develop an appropriate response to all project's requirements. Even a “simple” project can be very complex. Each project can be different: specific site, specific client, different needs, different budget and different zoning or code requirements. The architect’s knowledge, experience and skill become part of the project at the many stages from schematic design up to construction documents and construction supervision phase.
Urban Planning and Housing in our practice had been included to few large scale urban developments with all infrastructure details and tens of suburban-site developments including: property-lots subdivision, street layouts, detailed design of site plans with utility-accessory facilities. Most of our urban-site planning development work had been limited to detailed preliminary and final site layout and related architecture design. The process of site planning starts with the collection of the information relating to the site in question and surrounding areas, then the project type, function and program should be designed to fit the selected site in the best economical and practical way including proper appearance of the whole project. Even though all of the work shall conform with all the zoning ordinances and environmental data with all the modern design criteria of the present time, we still like to follow up and include in our design philosophy some of the old fundamental canons from "Vitruvius Tract , De architectura libri decem".